Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

about me! hehe


Here's my new post, in this post i'm gonna describe my self..

Hey, I'm ayu. I'm not new at blogging, but i'm gonna make world's greatest blog!! Okay, I will be 16 in 31th december. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm a girl, i wear glasses. you may think that i'm a nerd, but I'm NOT.. I mean, I dont even good at math, or science, and i dont hang with smart people, because i dont understand what they saying, the word is just to complicated.

I go to school at 99 Junior high and i'm in IX. 5, the best class ever!! My circle of friends are like more than one in every class, but i mostly hang with my friends from my second year, because we're really close and we understand each other.

I dont have a boyfriend, but i'm seeing someone. He's my OL friend and he's really cute. But I don't think that he notice that I even exist.

My favourite band is MIKA,cobrastarship,B.E.P,hillsong united ,etc, and i love all of their songs. But that doesnt mean that i'm emo, either. Because im just so full of live!!

I love watching E! News, Daily 10, Keeping up with the Kardashian, Fashion Police, Chart Attack, All of MTV's show, Hannah Montana, family channel(solusi) and God? Save our king. And i also love listening to music, even though i cant use my handphone last week or... err i forgot huhu, I was really sad when that happened.

I dont know what else about me, so.. this is the end of this post!!
hehehe 

xoxo
ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment